Right Worshipful Master/ Bro. William Graham PM
I was initiated into Lodge St Thomas Kilwinning Dalmellington in 1977 following in the footsteps of my father. I have enjoyed 40+ years in freemasonry, having worked my way through all the Lodge offices, eventually sitting as Right Worshipful Master in 1987 for the first time.
I enjoy the friendship, social and ritualistic aspects of freemasonry. Lodge 433 is like being part of a large family. I have also served the Lodge as treasurer. I am active in the Royal Arch and at present, I am Scribe E of Maybole Union No. 35.
I feel that Freemasonry is not about the individual, but being part of something bigger and is an ideal way to meet and gain new friends.
- Occupation – Retired HGV driver
- Why I joined freemasonry – Family ties to the lodge
- Favourite Degree(s) – 3rd degree Master Mason and Mark Master Mason
- Favourite piece of ritual – Mark degree lecture
- Favourite lodge events – Senior members burns supper, annual sponsored walk and bowling day
- Other hobbies – “The wife says I don’t have enough time for other hobbies”