Junior Deacon/ Bro. Craig McKenzie
I was initiated into Lodge St Thomas Kilwinning Dalmellington in 2019. I am relatively new to freemasonry, but my hope is to progress through all the Lodge offices and eventually reach the office of Lodge master.
I enjoy the brotherhood between the brethren, the charitable and social aspects of freemasonry. I feel that the friendships and bonds built through our organsiation will last a lifetime and it’s nice knowing that I always have someone to turn to if I’m in need. You never know when you will bump into a brother of the craft!
- Occupation – Factory Worker
- Why I joined freemasonry – I joined freemasonry mostly out of morbid curiosity and to have a sense of belonging to something greater than myself.
- Favourite Degree(s) – All of them
- Favourite piece of ritual – The 3rd Master Mason Degree
- Favourite Lodge events – Senior members burns supper, mixed burns supper, and Sportsman’s dinner.
- Other hobbies – Playing Golf